Methods and techniques developed specifically to quantify and define the value of new concepts and opportunities in early stages of development. Understanding the value of a concept early in development reduces risks associated with development and ensure the product will be successful in the market.
- Can measure the perceived benefits and price to determine value of new concepts.
- Specifically developed valuation and testing methods for low fidelity concepts early in the design process.
- Able to analyze which benefits are most important and what trade-offs exist within opportunities and concepts.
- Improve the design and selection process by providing an estimation of a concepts’ value early in the development process.
New Research Methods
New and engaging methods created to elicit emotive responses, expectations, and beliefs. Click on the methods below to learn more.
- Playography = Ethnography + Brainstorming
- Digital Ethnography
- Rapid Ideation Assessment
- Paper Prototyping
Business Model Generation
New products can require new business models for new markets and new ways of delivering value. Through a design centric approach, I can create innovative business models for disruptive new product and brand opportunities.
Through years of working with creative teams generating new products, brands, and experiences, I am accustomed to providing research support to designers.
Expert in human factors dealing with human-computer interaction, product ergonomics, user interaction, and cognitive elements.
Experienced in conducting medical research examining medical products and procedures for sources of human error, dealing with sensitive health topics, over seeing testing on healthy volunteers, and investigating the future of medicine.